Thursday 26 July 2012

Sandy Glitters

I'll be showing you guys these two lovely Sandy Glitters by BeauKiss which I've purchased sometime ago. Bought these two colours because I really love them together. And they reminds me of Christmas! :D

Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 02
Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 02
Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 02
BeauKiss 02 is a really beautiful wintery light blue sandy glitter. Its a rather small bottle and only 9ml. If I did not remember wrongly its above MYR 10.00. I can't give the exact price since I've forgotten how much each of these cost. The brush is medium and soft and allows  you to have maximum coverage. The solution is quite thick. Good to go at 1 coat but feel free to go two coats if necessary.

Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 20
Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 20
Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 20
Okay, I had no idea that their colour codes were that similar. Haha! Just found that out today. Anyway, BeauKiss 20 is a really beautiful glittery cherry red. Its pretty hard to capture but it do have a slight orange tinge to it. Good to go at 1 coat, also feel free to use two coats if you want.

Here's a quick comparison between matte and gloss topcoats:

Sandy Glitters BeauKiss 20
Top Coats used: Inglot's Matte Top Coat and Essence Quick Dry Top Coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!