Wednesday 17 October 2012

Let's Get Scribbling!

Good Morning Readers! It's been awhile since my last post. So, I've been blessed to receive more gifts from Tip Top Nails South Africa (Website here) (Facebook page here) and that's all thanks to God and their generosity! And to show my gratefulness, I'd be featuring nail art using their nail polishes for the coming days (hopefully I won't get ideas blockage! lol). Look forward to it! ;)

Today starts off with the three wonderful creme colours I've got from my first winning :D Oh the joy!! If you've missed it, I've swatches are here. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time but have yet to be able to come up with a design that's suitable then. And you know how idea blockage can be so frustrating! Somehow the thought of 'No ideas? Just get scribbling till something comes up!' sprung up in my head and that's exactly the idea I went with. 

Lacqueerisa : Let's Get Scribbling!
From top left to bottom right : Super Trooper, In The Navy, Red Rendezvous

Lacqueerisa : Let's Get Scribbling!
Lacqueerisa : Let's Get Scribbling!
Lacqueerisa : Let's Get Scribbling!
Lacqueerisa : Let's Get Scribbling!

I did kept to a certain rule set by myself when doing these, red to be always (from your view on screen) left side and the blue to be on the right. I find it fun to set a limit and see how we'd push it. I guess this is why many nail bloggers (including myself) had fun doing nail art challenges. ;)

And that's all for now. See you tomorrow! :P 

2 comments:

  1. Very neat idea!!! I really like the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad to read/hear that you enjoy the colour combinations! :D

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!