Monday 3 February 2014

Guest Post Feature: Beauty-Junkie.net!

Hello once again to all the lovely ones reading this post! :) It was much regretted that I have totally missed out on last month's blog feature, but fret not! I'm very pleased to have dear Bethany, of Beauty-Junkie.net to guest post here today! On her blog, she not only provides some of the best tips and reviews of budget beauty shopping but with a good dose of nail arts and nails related posts (just nice for my eye-candy feeding ◠‿◠ ). Without further ado, let's welcome Bethany!~ ^.^



Hello everyone! This is Bethany from Beauty-Junkie.net, a blog which focuses on reviewing the best budget beauty products from around the globe. I also dabble in nail art, which is how I came across Lacqueerisa's fabulous blog. 

When Lacqueerisa asked me to guest post, I was so honoured that I become a little overwhelmed. After three weeks, I'm still overwhelmed. Lol. The pressure of posting on a blog with such lovely designs left me totally without inspiration. 

Much frustration (and several heatwaves that messed with my polishes) followed. Eventually, I ended up with a design that I kind of liked but I'm still not 100% happy with it, because it's a bit basic and clumsily executed. Hopefully you can tell that I was trying to depict some eerie barren trees with hearts strung up from the branches. Evidently my boyfriend didn't get that memo, as he called the design 'cute' o_O.

Guest Post Feature: Bethany, Beauty-Junkie.net (Through The Trees)

For the base I used NYC Mushroom. The design itself was created using acrylic paints from BornPrettyStore.

So, that's it for my guest post. An anti-Valentine's Day inspired manicure. Lol.

Thank you so much, Lacqueerisa, for letting me guest post. Maybe you'll let me give it another go when I'm feeling more inspired? :P I hope so!


Well, there you have it! A lovely anti-Valentine's Day inspired manicure from dearest Bethany! :P Thank you so much, Bethany, for taking the time to guest post here. Though it didn't came out as eerie, I really like the arty concept of it! :) Besides, its been a pleasure to have you and I totally wouldn't mind having you here again! :D And I hope all of you here have also enjoyed this lovely post from Bethany, and if you are one who loves budget shopping, do not hesitate to pop over and give a follow ~.^



9 comments:

  1. I love the idea, Bethany is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bethany's nail art, always such creative themes! Also, LOL at the boyfriend calling it "cute".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for letting me guest post. ^_^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute nails. I found this on how to get healthy nails http://dailybeautyandfashion.com/2014/02/04/guide-healthy-nails/

    im totally subscribing to this site

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it does look very good, especially with the red ruffian. :) And besides, an anti-VDay mani is very welcomed haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeap, I love it too! She really is! You should hop over (if you hadn't) and check out her Manicure Mondays! So worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Rebecca!! That makes the both of us! Can't agree with you more. I love the fun ideas and themes she has. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Bethany!! Thank YOU for your wonderful post! It's really my honour to have you here :D Always love the ideas you have and looking forward to have you here again ^~^ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeap, I think so too! I like the red ruffians as well, something different :D Haha! I welcome them too XD

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!