Thursday 28 June 2012

Review: Pretty2U Nail Polish

Hello! So today I'll be reviewing polishes I got from this brand called Pretty2U. I got to know about them first at Pavillion Shopping Centre it's a  little stall near....I can't quite recall, either near Cotton On or above or below that level. Then last Saturday when I was walking around Sunway Pyramid, I saw a bigger stall of this brand at Asian Avenue, near the Digital section. They had this purple shade that I've been looking for and the price seems okay.

BeauKiss 09 Nail Polish Review
BeauKiss 09 MYR 19.90

This bottle is not exactly Pretty2U brand as you can see, but its sold there. And I love it! The brush is surprisingly soft and allows very smooth application. Its so easy to control I felt so happy applying it. On the pic, its 1 coat. Of course, you can always use 2 coats to have much even colour. They do have quite a variety of colours to choose from. I am so in love with this colour. Even on its own, it didn't look plain. Simply gorgeous!!

 I'd definitely return to Sunway Pyramid's Pretty2U stall to look for more colours that may attract me. The bad thing is, I have no idea if this polish is free from the Big 3-Ts. I did ask the salesgirl there if she knows, apparently she have no idea either. (hmmm...) There are words written on the bottle but are chinese characters. I'm not chinese educated so I really have no idea what it says. The salesgirl spoke to me in mandarin (I can understand mandarin quite okay, just can't read or write; except my name). Hehe. Anyways, I do advice against using any polishes when expecting just to be safe.

Next, is the glitter polish I bought from Pretty2U stall of Pavillion some two months ago, which I am not very happy of. Its rather okay, nothing "WOW" about it.

Pretty2U 68 Nail Polish Review
Pretty2U 68 MYR 19.90

I wasn't very happy with my purchase at all. First reason because I realised the lady sold me a used bottle. But I only came to know about it when I'm already half way home. Lesson learnt: Always check the bottle before purchasing to ensure you are purchasing a new one and not something used. Second reason, this polish dries way too slow. I left it on my nails for 6 hours and its still not fully dried. Dipping into icy cold water didn't help either. While I wouldn't return to the one in Pavillion, I would return to the one in Sunway Pyramid. Plus, Pyramid have quite a number of nail polish outlets and at affordable prices which is good, for people with budgets like me. hehehe.

Here are the two colours I layered the polish on:

Lacqueerisa - Glitter over Purple polish
Pretty2U 68 over BeauKiss 09
Lacqueerisa - Glitter over Blue polish
Pretty2U 68 over Revlon Midnight Affair

I think I the purple one better. Feels rather new to me. Well, perhaps because I hardly wear purple polishes. This purple is just way too stunning :)


2 comments:

  1. I love the bottle for the BK polish...so cute. Where can I find the BK polish and the Pretty2U polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kellie, BK polish can be found here: http://www.bornprettystore.com/colors-sweet-candy-fast-nail-polish-p-4851.html
      However, the bottle packaging and quantity is different though.

      As for Pretty2U polish, I'm really sorry to say I have no idea where you might get it online. I got them locally. I'm from Malaysia btw. =)

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!