Saturday 13 October 2012

Gradients On A Beautiful Cloudy Morning

Hello Readers! Sorry for the lack of updates. Was on a few days holiday and I've just finally found time to post this gradient nails I did on my short holiday. The colours are inspired by the colours of the outfit I put together--unfortunately, I didn't have much time to photograph, I didn't take any pictures of my outfit though (ah, pity). And on one of the days during my holiday, we went to the beach. Its been quite sometime since I last been to one. It was early and the weather was so good. Not too hot, not even cold. Just nice. And while I was busying myself photographing the beautiful scenery by the beach, I took the chance to photograph the gradient nails. 

NOTD - Cloudy Beach Gradient
NOTD - Cloudy Beach Gradient
NOTD - Cloudy Beach Gradient

Woops, miss a little bit of clean ups there. Hopefully, the excuse that these were done under low lighting is acceptable :P And here's a quick view of the beach :


Ahahah, I couldn't resist putting up a picture of the waves 'crawling' onto the shore. Such a cute sight! I really had a great time at the beach there. Played Frisbee for the first time! But of course, nothing like the real game. Just a simple beginner's sort of play. It was really simple, but fun! It was a really beautiful morning we were early, and had the beach all to ourselves! Nothing's better than having a whole huge space to run about freely X) 

And that concludes my post for today. Hope you readers have enjoy the simple gradient NOTD. Can't believe weekend is already here! Have a great weekend!

Nail polishes used : 
  • Etude House - BL501
  • Nails Topshop - Country Bumpkin
  • BeauKiss(BK) - #12 


8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like a lovely holiday. You are so lucky to get the beach to yourself! I can only dream of walking on a beach alone :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it was. We were lucky I guess. There weren't many people, almost none since we were early and probably just after rain :D Later in the day people started coming to the beach.

      Delete
  2. This is a really pretty gradient! I love the colors you picked! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!! So happy to hear you like the colours too :D

      Delete
  3. That looks gorgeous! Love the beach pictures too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!