Monday 16 July 2012

BANDI : Swatch/Review

Hello!

In my last post I mentioned that I've bought some nail polishes. I bought 4 new ones to be precised. But I'd split them up in two posts.

These are MYR 29.00 a bottle. Bought them because I was given voucher of MYR 5.00 but only can be used when I spent MYR 50.00 above.

BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch

So, I'll start off with swatches of Bandi Crystal Brown (S208). I love this colour! Its kinda similar with Elianto's Light Coffee but they are not the same. This one has shimmers and are more yellowish. Actually if you see on 1 coat, it looks like coffee stain on my nails (haha!) Okay, what I meant to say is that they are really crazily sheer. It'd be best to layer them on top of another similar colour (I might try with Elianto's Light Coffee). Unless of course, you don't mind doing multiple coats to get it opaque. 

BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch
BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch
BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch
BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch
BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch

And now for Bandi's Mineral Green (S713)! I adore this hue too. I've been looking to get one similar to sage green and I fell in love with this Mineral Green when I saw it. 

BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch
BANDI Nail Polishes, Review/Swatch

Yes, compared to Crystal Brown, Mineral Green is much more opaque. And only required two coats. Aw, look at it, look at it! Aren't they such a beautiful green? 

Oh by the way, I've not used top coats in any of these pictures. Look at that gloss! BANDI is has such great formula, they do have wide brush (have I mentioned?) that allows very easy and smooth application. And they don't take that long to dry too. Makes painting nails a lot more fun eh? ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!