Monday 23 July 2012

NCOTD : Skin Food Nail Vita BR609

Yeap, you read that right. NCOTD; an abbreviation for Nail Colour of The Day. Haha! Well, because NOTD in my definition is nail arts done or nail colours gained when layered with other nail polishes or glitters. Again, that is my definition for it. Its a subjective matter.

So yes, actually this post seems more like my usual swatching and reviewing of nail polish brand or colours. Except, I really adore this nail polish. I've been wearing it just as it is for 3 days and I'm not willing to take it off! Which is why I've decided that there's nothing else more suitable to share on today, except this lovely nail colour.

NCOTD - Skin Food Nail Vita BR609

The Swatch/Review : 

Skin Food Nail Vita BR609
Skin Food Nail Vita BR609
Skin Food Nail Vita BR609
Skin Food Nail Vita BR609
Skin Food Nail Vita BR609

Amazing. And needs only two coats. Noticed the mini-tiny-itsy-bitsy micro gold glitters in it? That was what made this nail polish so special to me. Plus the colour is really stunning. Its a milky chocolate sort of colour. Which is perfect for most of my outfits. I especially love how well this matches up with my pair of grey jeans.

I am so in love. <3

2 comments:

  1. Bárbara Gonçalves29 August 2014 at 00:38

    Gorgeous shade, I just ordered this on eBay! Perfect for the upcoming fall season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! :D I'm glad you love this colour too! So true, it is indeed a gorgeous shade. Yeap, I totally agree! Definitely a great shade for the fall season! Enjoy your bottle of polish ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!