Monday 9 July 2012

NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters

Hi! It's Monday again! Hope the Mondays Blues aren't getting you. Anyway, I have a review in store and then the NOTD.

The Review : Colour Combos CPE 203

Colour Combos CPE 203

It's a very sheer yellow, lilac and opal-like colour. I fell in love with this nail polish the moment I saw it. The identity of this polish is Colour Combos CPE 203. Such a lovely shade, really. I was disappointed though when I tried it on my nails it appears to me more yellow than more of the lilac shade.

Colour Combo CPE 203 Review
Colour Combo CPE 203 Review
Colour Combo CPE 203 Review

Colour Combo CPE 203 Review
Colour Combo CPE 203 Review

Colour Combo CPE 203 Review
Colour Combo CPE 203 Review
Colour Combo CPE 203 Review

Yeap, that's how sheer it is. So for today's NOTD, I have decided to layer it over 2 coats of Etude House BR307.

Today's NOTD: The Quiet Enchanting Glitters

NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters
NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters

These are just 1 coat of the ColourCombo CPE 203. Woohoo! Finally it looks more lilac-ish with hints of yellow gold shimmers. Finishing off this NOTD with Pretty2U glitter polish previously shown here.

After putting on the Glitters!

NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters
NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters

NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters
NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters
NOTD - The Quiet Enchanting Glitters

I love how they turn out! At some angles they looked like little glistering droplets of water of my nails!! Right, i called this look "The Quiet Enchanting Glitters" because I felt that though the Glitters aren't "roaring" in their sparkles, they sure gave me the feeling of a beautiful magical garden, that's hidden somewhere~

Do you like them as much as I do ? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!