Tuesday 24 July 2012

Swatch/Review: Skin Food Nail Vita

Good Morning Readers!

Today, I'll be showing you guys two more swatches of Skin Food's Nail Vita polishes that are in my stash.

First up! Skin Food Nail Vita BL512, which was also previously used in my Bohemian Inspired Nail Art. Its a shimmery blue-green colour and micro blue glitters in it. Opaque in two coats.

Skin Food BL512
Skin Food BL512
Skin Food BL512
Skin Food BL512


Now for Skin Food Nail Vita GR901. Its a dark silverish cool gray colour. What I meant by cool is, its not a warm gray. Its a little streaky, but consistent. So it wasn't too much of a hassle. Opaque in two coats.

Skin Food GR901
Skin Food GR901
Skin Food GR901
Skin Food GR901

Yeap, that's all for now. Kinda lacking in inspirations for NOTDs. Oh, I just did my first attempt at jelly sandwich nail art. I'd probably get the post up later in the day or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!