Thursday 26 July 2012

Names and Signature or Just Signature?

As the title of this post states, I'm wondering if I should continue including Names of the nail art done and my signature, or I should/must forfeit art names and only include watermark/signature

If you have followed my blog, you'd noticed I do have a habit of placing names of the NOTD I did, as well as including my watermarks in the same frame of the photo. (but when I just started out, I didn't really do that, it is a recent development). Well, you could say I do like it that way; having the title and my watermark. It was why I've made my pictures 16:9 ratio. But, if it were to cause confusions like:  maybe I watermarked over another person's art work... I wouldn't want that.

So, I would love to hear your opinion regarding this matter; whether I do or do not need to change the way I do my pictures. Should there be a need to change, I'm willing to. 

Thank You. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!