Tuesday 3 July 2012

NOTD: The Morning Hue and Nail Braid

Good Morning!

I intended to post about this nail look yesterday but got too caught up with things and missed the morning mark! So without further ado, here are the pics! 

Morning Hue Nail Braid

Morning Hue Nail Braid

Morning Hue Nail Braid

Morning Hue Nail Braid

This colour combo is inspired by the rising of the morning sun.

I know, some calls it fish tail manicure. But I think it looked more like braids so I prefer to name it that way. I've only did it on my thumb since its a lot of patience and hard work and takes up quite an amount of time, as well as allowing each stripe to dry before striping another below/over. 

The nail polishes used are: 
  • Topshop - Country Bumpkin
  • TheFaceShop - YL701
  • TheFaceShop - GR501
  • Elianto - Turquoise
  • Essence - Quick Dry Top Coat
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!