Wednesday 18 July 2012

NOTD : Bohemian Inspired Nails

Hello!

Today I'll be showing you a nail art design and colour scheme inspired by a lovely bracelet I've purchased in Sunway Pyramid.

Bohemian Inspired Nail Art

The Object of Inspiration:
Floral Leather Bracelet
A few words on the bracelet : I really love these, not sure what category it goes into (Bohemian or Gypsy?) Anyway, its a really beautiful leather bracelet and I am told its handmade. And I do love handmade products. I really like the idea of bells as "buttons". I love it so much I've decided to do a nail art based on it. Also the seller was really kind and have a smiling face. Nothing greets customers better than a smiling face, eh? :D 

Materials used
Nail Polishes from left : 
Maybelline Unforgettable Red (505)
Skin Food BL512
Inglot 730
Skin Food BR612
and various sized dotting tools.


And here are more pictures : 

Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art
Bohemian Inspired Nail Art

I hope you like them as much as I do. I really love how they turn out. It was a simple dotting manicure but I did struggle a bit. It was my first attempt at something floral.

That's all for today. Hope you guys enjoyed it. :)

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh these florals are too pretty ! Love the colour scheme !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! :D I thought the colour scheme was great too! I would have loved to include a little brown but I was afraid it might be too much.

    and I don't think these are coming off my nails any soon. Gonna wear them for as long as i can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from Hello Cotton!!

    YES!!! This one is just for me!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hadn't realized I missed your comment, Thank you! and Hi Tami!! So glad you love this manicure. I enjoyed this one so much I remember wearing them on both hands! ♥

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! The royal color combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! That's a really wonderful compliment, thank you again!

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!