Saturday 21 July 2012

NOTD : Vintage Lace

Good Morning Saturday!

So for today, I'll be sharing this NOTD that is inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I really think Pinterest is an awesome place to gain inspirations! People are pinning stuffs from all over the world! Now, ain't that wonderful?

Here is what the card look like :

And my interpretation:

NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art
NOTD:Vintage Laces Nail Art

For this look I have used the cloud manicure tutorial by Nailside (if you haven't check out her blog, please do! You won't regret!). I have simplified the laces that was inspired by the card. Well, my nail plates aren't broad, therefore, I pretty much have quite a limited space to work with and a lot of frustrations to deal with. I do, however, really love how these nails turn out! But, I really dislike how my top coat is bubbling >:(

I'm using Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat. Its great in many ways. It doesn't smear the designs, true to its usefulness (dry to touch in 30secs. not dried completely, but dry enough that you can touch and it won't smear). It also helped in drying some of my glitter/normal polishes faster than usual. And super glossy! Just that, if I blob too much it tends to bubble. Blob a little less, it dries too fast. As in, before I'm able to apply a full coverage on the nail. I have of course, known of Seche Vite Top Coat but the stated harmful chemicals in it refrains me from buying (do they bubble too?).

Is there any way to apply a fast drying top coat effectively without the bubbles forming? Anyway, I hope you guys like the Vintage Lace Manicure. Have a fabulous weekend!


Nail Polishes and Tools Used :
The Face Shop (YL701)
Sasatinnie (FCGR001)
Top Shop (Country Bumpkin)
Essence (Let's Get Lost)
Dotting Tool

6 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely stunning! Very creative and the colors also match very well :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thanks again for all the lovely tutorials you've shared on your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful manicure and lovely inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great realiztion! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is still one of my favourite nail art attempts! ♥

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!