Tuesday 21 August 2012

Etude House PBK 801 (Swatch/Review)

Its morning here, so I'd say Good Morning! I dare say I've found an awesome polish from my previous shopping trip. And happy to know that Etude House is finally having new batch of nail polishes in their store! However, most were rather unappealing to me (see, fussy pot I am). Almost all, except this one!

Etude House PBK 801
Etude House PBK 801
Etude House PBK 801
Etude House PBK 801
Etude House PBK 801
Etude House PBK 801
Etude House PBK 801

Oh, I don't really know how to put in words how I felt when I saw these and used the testers there to test out on my hand. It was an instant grab! Etude House PBK 801 (MYR 19.90) is a jelly black base colour with various size red glitters. The brush is mighty huge! (well, broad) and soft too. Application wise, very smooth and I love that it makes application on thumb such a splendid experience. However, the brush is too broad for my remaining four fingers, but no worries! I turned it to use the "thinner" sides for a much more controlled application to the four fingers. It takes about 4-5 coats to get it to look like in the bottle because its really sheer. If you're not a fan of too many coats, consider layering. But I really love it on its own. In my pictures, I've used 4 coats on each nails. Oh! Before I forget, its rather smooth to touch and the removal process isn't too hard.

:D I really love it!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a fantastic color! Great buy :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree! So happy to see Etude House finally catching up with cool nail polishes.

      Delete
  2. This is sooo pretty! It's like Revlon Facets of Fuchsia but red! I really really want it... is it avaliable online? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm not sure about online. But here's Etude House facebook global page, maybe someone there can help you.

      http://www.facebook.com/etude.gl

      Delete
  3. This is stunning it's like a really rich blood colour perfect for a vamp look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! Reminds me very much of Deborah Lippmann (Ruby Red Slippers - which I still didn't put on yet...) and Nyx "Dorothy"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, so similar! Nyx fair closer though. I just took a look at Deborah Lippmann's Ruby Red Slippers pictures and I think it fairs so much better! The glitters there looks chunkier and more interesting to look at! Oh, you should wear them soon! Absolutely stunning! :D

      Delete
  5. This color is so vampy and gorgeous! Looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!