Monday 6 August 2012

Makeup Savvy Nail Challenge Day 6 - Glitters

It's Day 6 and themed Glitters!! Can't get any better than that really. A quick post here as I was kinda busy and couldn't find time to post these up till now. A really simple glitter manicure.

NOTD - All That Glitters
NOTD - All That Glitters
NOTD - All That Glitters
NOTD - All That Glitters
NOTD - All That Glitters

I love how sparkly these glitters goes together. They were so glittery I couldn't stop staring at them. Haha!! 

Nail Polishes Used in accordance : 
  • base - Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle #01
  • layer glitter 1 - LUCIDarling Spangle #05
  • layer glitter 2 - LUCIDarling Spangle #07
  • layer glitter 3 - Sheng Ji #50

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty combination! I know what you mean about not being able to look away from glittery nails - I love them! (except for removal, haha) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! totally agree on the removal part though. I find myself disliking that process a lot. not as fun as putting the glitters on haha!

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty nail combo!!!!! I love the pastel pink and the blue. X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!