Sunday 5 August 2012

Makeup Savvy Nail Challenge Day 5 - Nude

As stated, today's Day 5 and the theme is Nude. Sounds pretty simple eh? But I find myself spending quite sometime wondering what to do. Ah, I do know, however, what base nude colour I'd want to put on - Bandi's Crystal Brown. I recalled I love the combination of Crystal Brown (or any brownish nude polish) with Mint colours and thought I should give the watercolour technique a go. 

NOTD - Nude Nails
NOTD - Nude Nails
NOTD - Nude Nails
NOTD - Nude Nails

Somehow, they didn't turn out watercolour-ish. In my eyes, they resembled paper fibers that blends together which pleased me a lot because I'm quite a paper fanatic. I love how matte finish completes this whole look! :D

Nail polishes used :
  • Bandi Crystal Brown
  • The Face Shop GR501
  • Revlon Pretty In Papaya
  • Inglot Matte Top Coat

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes this does remind me of paper fibres when you get card/craft paper and you can see it. Really different and I love the matte finish.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always fun when we get unexpected results. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh it does look like paper, it looks like torn mulberry paper! Really pretty x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, its exactly what I thought so too! I love mulberry papers and always enjoy collecting them.

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!