Thursday 9 August 2012

Makeup Savvy Nail Challenge Day 9 - Red

Hurray for me! What a miracle! The skins seems to have somehow returned to normal. So here I am posting up for Day 9, themed Red! I don't usually wear reds, especially Red on its own. There are so many I know of who have the capability to pull red off so well; just not me. So for today's challenge I've decided to go with gradient red. I know tomorrow's gradient, but I just couldn't wait any longer. I've been aching to do gradients ever since I got the sponges. Haha! They were worth it and I love how simple it is to get an interesting look with gradients.

NOTD - Red Gradients
NOTD - Red Gradients
NOTD - Red Gradients
NOTD - Red Gradients
NOTD - Red Gradients

That's about it for today's post. Don't forget to check out the other girls' attempt for today's challenge! Tomorrow will be Gradient. You can still join in the challenge if you want. For more information about the challenge click here.

Nail polishes used :
  • Bloop (again there's no name) - Golden Pink Shimmer with Subtle Purple hue.
  • Revlon - Blackberry

6 comments:

  1. I like this gradient! I've been wanting to do one myself, but haven't got around to it yet haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks! Oh, you should quickly get to it and be addicted to gradients just like I am! :P hurrry hurry!! ;D

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!