Friday 3 August 2012

Makeup Savvy Challenge Day 3 - Chic

Hello all!

I got to know about Makeup Savvy's 15 challenge contest from Glitter Tips's entry for Day 2 challenge. So I thought I'd give a try for Day 3. But, I'm not sure if I'd be participating in all of the challenges... Anyway, today's challenge is Chic. I didn't know what designs to tackle at first. Looked around my stash polishes and decided to attempt a similar look I've previously created here - except with different technique; Saran Wrap (aka Cling Wrap). I've been wanting to re-create the look with different colour combinations -- black, white and gold. I think they look absolutely fab together!

NOTD-Saran Wrap
NOTD-Saran Wrap
NOTD-Saran Wrap
NOTD-Saran Wrap

In this manicure I've used Inglot's 730, The Face Shop WH002 and Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle #10. There are a lot of fun with Saran/Cling Wrap techniques with just minor tweaks. For this look I've achieve using the one shown by ChitChatNails.

I really like how this manicure turn out. Will be looking forward to having more fun with Saran/Cling wrap manis in the future! Hope you like them as much as I do :D


ps: Not sure how many of you are mothers here. If you are, you may wanna check out this new blog, bumble of joy. It's started by two loving friends and mothers in creating gorgeously handmade products for your little ones. And they are currently having a back to school (bts) promotion. Be sure to check that post out too! Thanks guys!



9 comments:

  1. This looks so cool! I love how you focused the color on your tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love black white and gold together, always looks so good! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I couldn't agree better! :D

      Delete
  3. Oh wow, this is amazing! You did a fantastic job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This honestly turned out BEAUTIFUL. It has a rich and rustic feel... love the colors together! :D
    Thank you for the link back ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you liked them as much as I do. And its only right to link your fabulous blog back. You deserve the wonderful credit! :D

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!