Thursday 2 August 2012

Swatches/Reviews : Elianto Sparkling Diva Collection

Good Morning! It's a chilly morning here in Malaysia. Makes it harder for one to get out of bed! *snuggles blanket* So, today I'll be swatching and reviewing some of Elianto's Sparkling Diva Collection (well, those that are in my stash). To see more of their collection the link is here.

Elianto Sparkling Diva Collection (almost all)

Elianto Sparkling Diva - Glittery Nickel :
Elianto - Glittery Nickel
Elianto - Glittery Nickel
Glittery Nickel is a faded purplish-blue colour,  which to me was a really unique shade of grey. But most of my friends says its more of purple tone than just grey. I guess after second looks, I couldn't disagree with them. I love the uniqueness of this colour.

Elianto Sparkling Diva - Indigo Shine :
Elianto - Indigo Shine
Elianto - Indigo Shine
Indigo Shine is a gorgeous midnight blue, the kind of blue I can never pass up when I passed by them. Haha! It's similar to Revlon's Midnight Affair, except.. much more glittery and vibrant.

Elianto Sparkling Diva - Mahogany :
Elianto - Mahogany
Elianto - Mahogany
Mahogany is a beautiful red-orange colour. In Malaysia there isn't such a thing as "fall" but I'll just say this anyway, if Malaysia do have seasons, I'd definitely wear this shade for fall. I think its perfect. Oh, not to forget, a great colour for the Chinese New Year too! I love that Mahogany comes with very fine gold glitters. I think they complimented each other very well!

Elianto Sparkling Diva - Persian Indigo
Elianto - Persian Indigo
Elianto - Persian Indigo
Persian Indigo, a stunning night sky colour! It's a deep red-purple hue with super fine silver and blue glitters which I think is why they reminded me of the night sky full of glittering stars. Or like those in the galaxies. Simply stunning! 

Elianto Sparkling Diva - Aspen Green :
Elianto - Aspen Green
Elianto - Aspen Green
 Unlike the rest, Aspen Green isn't opaque a sheer lime green shade with green glitters. Its great as a glitter topping on other nail polishes to give them the extra shine! This took 3 coats.

Elianto Sparkling Diva - Lilac :
Elianto - Lilac (Sparkling Diva)
Elianto - Lilac (Sparkling Diva)
Elianto - Lilac (Sparkling Diva)
Elianto - Lilac (Sparkling Diva)
Elianto - Lilac (Sparkling Diva)
Yeap, I bet most of us have the habit of saving the best for last! I realised recently that Elianto actually has two polishes with the same name, refer here. Anyway, this is Elianto Sparkling Diva Lilac. A true gem I'd say! Fell in love the first time I saw it. It is a sheer purple with blue base matched together with tiny little gorgeous red, yellow and orange glitters. Great to wear on its own (3 coats) as well as layered (1 coat). In the picture above, I layered 1 coat of Elianto's Sparkling Diva Lilac over Persian Indigo. Isn't it beautiful how the glitters show? Elianto's Sparkling Diva Lilac is definitely one of my favourites! 

All in all, Elianto's Sparkling Diva Collection has quite some amazing colours to get. The brush is pretty narrow but application isn't too bad. I have not seen any bubbling issues despite not dipping them into icy cold water. They dry fairly well. They do priced higher than the normal collections. But seeing how gorgeous they are, I think its worth it! :) 

*all items are purchased by myself overtime. opinions are of my own based on my own experiences with these polishes. 


4 comments:

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!